Uxbridge College Employer Services
Free Apprenticeship Reforms Breakfast Event:
How can you maximise the benefits for your business?
Come and join us for a free breakfast event to find out more about the government’s recent apprenticeship reforms.
The event takes place on Friday 28 April, 8.00am – 9.30am and we are delighted to be hosting it in the penthouse and roof terrace of the newly modernised The Charter Building.
Our free breakfast session offers:
- Information on the apprenticeship reforms and how to access the new funding
- Advice on how apprenticeships can help your staff to build specialist skills
- A networking opportunity with local businesses
- Hear from employers about how apprenticeships have benefited their business
- Information on the range of high-quality apprenticeships available through Uxbridge College
- Advice and support to help you recruit a new apprentice or to put your existing employees onto the scheme.
The Charter Building is located directly off the High Street, there is free parking available and if you're travelling by public transport, you can walk into the venue by North Entrance - opposite Uxbridge Underground station.
The event is open for business of all sizes. Please click here to RSVP by 12 April 2017.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Transform your business with a range of cost-effective business solutions from Uxbridge College Employer Services. Services include: recruitment, training and business services, that meet your industry specific needs. Uxbridge College Employer Services is committed to deliver a positive customer experience to help your business move forward.
Working with Uxbridge College will give you access to over 50 years of expertise in education and training.
To enable you to focus on your business, our team of experienced Account Managers play an essential role in identifying your requirements and advising you on the most appropriate solution.
Please get in touch to discuss how our expertise could benefit your business.
01895 853786 | 01895 853780