"If you want to move up in your career or are looking for a cost effective route to university, have a look at our HE qualifications. These high-quality courses are equivalent to one or two years at university and cost less than university fees. They are also highly valued by employers." - Laraine Smith, Principal of Uxbridge College.
At Uxbridge College our mission is to ensure that learners are at the heart of what we do. To view our Mission Statement please click here.
Our high-quality HND courses provide you with the skills you need to succeed, whether you want to go to university or get into the world or work. Many of our HE graduates go on to enter BA and BSc Honours degrees in the second or third years at university and we have links with a range of local universities including Brunel, Bucks New University and University of West London.
- University-level courses without university costs – so don’t let high fees put you off studying
- HNC/D qualifications, accredited by Pearson, which you can top up at university to gain a full degree
- Teacher Training qualifcations (DET) are offered for those wishing to teach in the post-16 sector, which are accredited by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Combine practical skills with theory giving you the knowledge and hands-on experience demanded by employers
- Lecturers with the industry expertise to enhance your learning
- Support you need to help you find your way through the challenges of studying while you may be working, looking after a family or juggling your finances.
Uxbridge College is a Higher Education provider regulated by HEFCE.
Uxbridge College’s Higher Education courses went through an external Integrated Quality and Enhancement Review (IQER), which is led by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education on behalf of HEFCE, who safeguard standards and improve the quality of higher education in the UK. The review had confidence in our HE courses with a highly commended ten points of good practice. Click here to read what they said.
Click here to read this institution's latest review report.
Find out more about HE at Uxbridge College at one of our Open Days.
Last updated: 7 March 2017