Why Choose Us?
There are lots of great reasons to join us, here are some of our highlights...
- We are now part of HRUC (Harrow, Richmond & Uxbridge Colleges) - the newest college group in London, following our recent merger with Richmond upon Thames College. As a new family of colleges, we are bringing even more opportunities to our ambitious student community, helping them to achieve more, drive their personal growth and support their career choices.
- Prior to the merger, our previous Ofsted inspection as Harrow College and Uxbridge College (HCUC) judged our ‘Quality of Education’ as outstanding, along with another four outstanding areas.
- We are a highly successful London college with the largest number of 16-18 year old students achieving Level 3 qualifications (A Levels and equivalent vocational qualifications) in west London.
- Our students and apprentices do some amazing things and recent successes include:
- A gold medal winning apprentice in the IT support technician category at the WorldSkills UK National Finals, now also gaining a chance to get into the UK skills squad.
- One of our apprentices won the “Apprentice of the Year” award at West London Business Awards 2023 and three apprentices were highly commended.
- One of our sports students gained the silver award in the “BTEC Sport Student of the Year 2022” category.
- Successful overseas work placements with employers in Prague, Crete, Portugal, Seville and Vancouver plus there are more exciting venues being planned!
- Our Praxis Performing Arts Team won the highly coveted gold award to be acknowledged as the "FE Teaching Team of the Year" at Pearson's National Teaching Awards 2023.
- We are proud to be the winners of the BTEC College of the Year 2022! Watch our short film to see some of the reasons we were chosen.
- We are a Beacon Award Commended College in the Mental Health and Wellbeing category, which is testament to the fantastic work our staff are doing to provide our students with the support they need.
- We have also been awarded five Mayor of London’s Quality Marks for the digital, green, health and social care, and creative sectors, under the Mayor of London’s Skills.