There are Student Lounges on both campuses at Uxbridge College and are open to all students who attend the College. These areas offer the opportunity to unwind and enjoy the experiences college life has to offer.
Whilst relaxing in the student lounge you could get involved with activities between lectures such as the Student Council - the executives are based at these centres.
The student lounge offers the opportunity to:
- Meet and socialise with fellow students
- Play pool, cards and a variety of board games
- Participate in tournaments and campaigns
- Watch DVDs and videos
- Find out about forthcoming events and trips
- Obtain NUS cards
- Pick up leaflets and information
- Speak confidentially about any private issues
- Participate in volunteering activities
- Attend various workshops designed to help and support your academic study.