AIM HIGHER AT UXBRIDGE COLLEGE
Studying a higher education course at Uxbridge College (part of HCUC - a merger between Harrow College & Uxbridge College) is a great start. Our courses are focused on equipping you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to excel in your chosen field.
At Uxbridge College our mission is to ensure that learners are at the heart of what we do. To view our Mission Statement please click here.
Our high-quality HND courses provide you with the skills you need to succeed, whether you want to go to university or get into the world of work. They are equivalent to one or two years at university and cost less than university fees. They are also highly valued by employers. Many of our HE graduates go on to enter BA and BSc Honours degrees in the second or third years at university and we have links with a range of local universities including Brunel, Bucks New University and University of West London.
- University-level courses without university costs – so don’t let high fees put you off studying. The fees for our high-quality courses are below the UK average so you can take advantage of a cost-effective way to study, without compromising on quality.
- HNC/D qualifications, accredited by Pearson, which you can top up at university to gain a full degree
- Teacher Training qualifications (DET) are offered for those wishing to teach in the post-16 sector, which are accredited by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Combine practical skills with theory giving you the knowledge and hands-on experience demanded by employers
- Lecturers with the industry expertise to enhance your learning
- The support you need to help you find your way through the challenges of studying while you may be working, looking after a family or juggling your finances.
- HE qualifications on your doorstep, so you can avoid the expense of relocating to university and finding the money for living costs, by studying locally.
- A convenient way to study our courses are usually held over two or three days per week, giving you the opportunity to combine your study with your personal commitments.
- The opportunity for you to develop many skills including: self confidence, communication skills, flexibility, an analytical mind, self-motivation and personal organisation.
- Support for your progression - our entry requirements accommodate students that are progressing straight from further education and those that may have been out of education for some time.
Click here to view our Access & Participation Statement 2019-20.
Uxbridge College’s higher education courses were successfully reviewed in March 2017 by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, who safeguard standards and improve the quality of higher education in the UK. The review had confidence that our academic standards are reliable and meet UK requirements.
To view our HE Transparency Data Return please click here.
Last updated: 31 July 2019