Do you want to contribute to the learning and development of children? Gain the necessary skills and expertise required to be a qualified professional in the early years' sector.
- At Uxbridge College, you will be taught by staff who are highly experienced in the childcare sector. Their guidance and expertise can help you achieve the high standards demanded by this industry.
- Work placements that form part of our childcare courses, will give you an insight into the workings of this sector.
- Many students go on to secure full time jobs once they have completed their course.
- We have excellent links with employers and industry. You will benefit from this through work
placements, industry talks, schools visits and more.
- Our students progress on to employment in local nurseries, schools and daycare settings, while other have progressed into further studies to
complete a range of degree programmes from primary education to social work and psychology.
- Our New T Level Course for 2020 will provide you with the technical education combined with work placement for a sought after qualification in the early years industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.