C&G Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Plumbing Studies (8202-35)
A relevant Level 2 plumbing qualification plus maths GCSE grade 4 (grade C) and 3 GCSEs grade 3 (grade D), including English and science. You will have a College interview and references will be taken up.
Who is the course for
This course is for students who are interested in developing specific technical and professional skill that will lead to meaningful employment in the plumbing industry.
Students will study theoretical aspects of the subject and apply them to practical tasks. Topics include:
- engineering materials,
- planning and overseeing electrical work activities,
- domestic central heating systems planning and design,
- principles and requirements of environmental technology systems, * domestic sanitation system installation,
- service and maintenance techniques,
- cold water systems planning and design,
- hot water systems planning and design,
- building services site procedures and planning.
How is the course assessed
Plumbing 6035: online exams and portfolio.
Where next - Further Studies
Apprenticeship work with a Gas Safe Registered Engineer or an HNC/D in Construction.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment in the plumbing industry and with additional on-site experience you can work towards becoming a gas safe qualified engineer and become self-employed.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.