C&G Level 3 Electrical Installation Bridging Course (excl. AM2) (2357-44) - PT Day
Candidates who have successfully completed the C&G2365 Level 2 & 3 Diploma and now would like to upgrade to the full level 3 NVQ Diploma, which qualifies them to become a fully qualified electrician.
Who is the course for
Those candidates are currently working in the electrical industry covering a wide range of electrical installation work, especially Commercial/Industrial 3 phase installations. Plus candidates will have the C&G2365 Level 2 & 3.
Candidates will be sent some resources attend college for 1 day where we will:
- Expand on 2365 knowledge units: 302, 303 & 305 and prepare candidates for the Transfer of knowledge from 2365 Bridging Assignment (Task A)
- Prepare candidates for the Professional Discussion: responsibilities and limitations when working with clients, customers, other contractors and site managers (Task B)
Candidates will be provided with further learning resources for them to prepare for the above assignments through self-study. Candidates will be assigned an assessor, who will support them in building their site based portfolio and will assess them on site 2-3 times.
Self study, assessor led directive learning
How is the course assessed
- Closed book exam 1 hr 30 mins (Task A)
- Professional discussion (Task B)
C&G2357 performance units. Site based portfolio covering the entire range of electrical installation work and successful assessment on site (2357-311-313, 315-318). The AM2 (2357-399) is a 3 day assessment which is also required. Please note it will be up to the candidate to source and fund their own AM2 test.
Where next - Further Studies
C&G2391 Award in Inspection and Testing, C&G2382-18 18th Edition Wiring Regs etc
Where next - Job Opportunities
Fully qualified electrician.
This course has flexible start dates throughout the year. Successfully completed skill scan that will assess a candidates site based experience and range of electrical installation work currently being carried out. It would be up to the candidate to book his own AM2 (3 day test) at a local centre during the course and must pass this in order to achieve the full NVQ qualification. Candidates will be given a maximum of 12 months to complete the NVQ qualification from their enrolment date.
This is a full cost commercial course and all students pay fees, no concessions are available.
Last updated: 23 August 2019
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.