Updated College Covid-Safety Guidance - please click here to read

All staff and students are encouraged to take an LFD test twice a week.

Proposed College Merger - click here for information 

Keeping you Safe on Campus

Your safety is our priority and we remain with additional measures in place to ensure you are safe on campus. Don't worry we are making sure you still get the same high quality teaching and a great college experience.

These include:
  • Automatic no touch hand sanitisers in Reception
  • Temperature checks as you come into college
  • Clear signage to encourage you to keep left and maintain your distance
  • Enhanced regular cleaning across campus
  • Hand sanitiser stations across campus
  • Perspex screens in public face to face areas
  • Face coverings to be worn* in all corridors and indoor communal spaces on campus
  • Regular Lateral Flow Device (LFD) testing.

Staff and students who test positive must inform the College by email at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The College's overarching Covid-19 Risk Assessment has been revised - please click here to read it.

Please remember it is a legal requirement to wear a face covering* on public transport and also in shops.

*unless you are exempt

HCUC Wear your face mask Web banner 2020 FRP

case study image

BAKRI

I joined Uxbridge College because I had heard a lot of positive things about it. Everyone here is friendly and kind and my teachers are very supportive and help me a lot with developing my English. I have also made great friends from around the world through my course. At first I struggled with my English, but thanks to my teachers I moved up from Entry 1 to Entry 3. If you work hard and put in the effort, Uxbridge College can help you build a bright future.

case study image

DZHEYDA

Uxbridge College is located close to where I live. The staff are very friendly and supportive and teach well. I want to continue my studies further and enter the field of IT. The staff are very supportive and the students are really friendly, I hope to continue my studies here. I would absolutely recommend Uxbridge College to anyone wanting to join.