C&G Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (4290-13)
4 GCSEs at grade 3 or above including English and maths, (one of English or maths should be grade 4) and a relevant Level 2 Motor Vehicle Diploma. You are required to complete a college interview and initial assessment, references will also be taken up.
Who is the course for
Learners who have already completed a Level 2 diploma and are looking to further develop their motor vehicle skills and knowledge.
During the course you will study units including, engine systems, chassis systems, transmission and electrical units. This course covers a wide range of subjects including:
- Diagnose and rectify vehicle engine systems
- Diagnose and rectify vehicle chassis systems
- Diagnose and rectify auxiliary equipment and electrical faults
- Diagnose and rectify transmission faults
Remote study, blended learning, classroom teaching.
How is the course assessed
Formative and summative assessments, written and online.
Where next - Further Studies
Level 4, Higher Education. Electric/Hybrid Vehicles, MOT Testing.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment in sales, junior management, logistics, services, or an apprenticeship.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.