- Skin tones and different foundations coverage
- Colour correcting and concealing techniques
- Eye shapes & face shapes
- Advanced contouring & highlighting
- Current Bridal trends
- Creative makeup for eye makeup
- Eyeliner, Eyebrows, and false lash application techniques
- Lips application and colour choice
No entry requirements for this course, however some make-up skills would be an advantage or if completed the Indian Bridal Makeup course.
Who is the course for?
This course is for creative individuals who would like to improve their skills and candidates who have completed the Indian bridal make-up course and wish to develop their skills further.
How is the course assessed?
There is no assessment however you will be trained by a qualified make-up artist.
This course will be delivered in our make-up studio by a professional make-up artist. You will learn a wide range of techniques within the makeup industries
Where Next – Job Opportunities
No qualification, but the course enables you to work on friends and family.
Where Next – Further Studies
Beauty Therapy Level 2 Hair & Media Makeup Level 2
How to apply
You can enrol and pay online for this course. Please click the orange Enrol Now button below.