At Uxbridge College, we offer award-winning blended learning courses in partnership with Mindful Education, providing the perfect combination of online learning alongside regular lessons on campus.
Our range of flexible Online and On Campus part-time professional courses offers the best of both worlds, requiring less time in college than traditional classroom-only courses, while providing all the benefits of being part of a group that meets regularly with a college tutor.
Meaning you can choose how, when and where you want to study.
pdf Click here (407 KB) to find out more about the benefits of blended learning
Online and On Campus – the best of both worlds
- Online, you will study award-winning video lessons, which are available on demand, and can be viewed from your phone, tablet or computer – meaning you can choose how, when and where you want to study.
- Each lesson lasts for around 45 minutes and is accompanied by animations and motion graphics to bring concepts to life. Practice questions, downloadable lesson materials and interactive case studies help to enhance the learning experience further and learners should expect to spend between 3 and 6 hours studying independently online each week (depending on your level of study).
- On campus, you benefit from regular classes with a college tutor – without having to commit to attending multiple evenings each week. Your tutor will review what you have learnt during your online lessons and will be on hand to provide guidance on progress and assessment.
- Regular discussion with classmates will help to reinforce key points while also providing the additional support and motivation that comes from being part of a group.
We can offer a range of funding and loans to help you cover the cost of your study:
● Level 2 – our courses are part-funded, significantly reducing the cost
Please ask a member of college staff for more information.
Our Online and On Campus Course/s