Men's Football Academy Trials with Chelsea FC Foundation
Uxbridge College is proud to deliver its Football Academy for 16-18 year olds with Chelsea FC Foundation.
We provide talented young sports people with the opportunity to develop their prospects of a career in football while continuing with their education.
Qualified coaches from Chelsea FC will lead two coaching sessions a week and prepare students for their weekly matches against other academy sides throughout the season.
The programme will provide the most up to date, comprehensive and high quality training for 16-18 year old students wishing to break into the football industry. Study and qualifications gained can also lead to opportunities in the following fields:
- Professional sports person
- Sports Therapy
- Fitness Industry
- Leisure Management
- Higher Education
- Overseas Scholarships.
Our Football Academy provides you with a programme of football training while you work on a full-time course of academic study. You will also participate in games in the British Colleges Sport League, ECFA London.
Highlights from previous years include:
- Outdoor adventure activities including high ropes, caving and wall climbing
- Sports Psychology talk by Mr Adam Morris (Director of com)
- Career sessions with guest speakers from UCAS
- Wembley Stadium open days including match tickets
- Inspirational guest speakers
- Employment support
- Work experience sessions and an insight into working life
- Sky Academy Careers Lab including tours of Sky Studios - Sky's state of the art production facility.
Register for a trial:
Trial dates for courses starting in September 2023 are as follows:
Monday 3rd April 2023, 10-12pm. Register by clicking here.
Trials take place at Hillingdon Athletics Stadium 1 Gatting Way, Uxbridge UB8 1ES
Please ensure you bring the following with you when you attend:
- Footwear suitable for 3g Astro Turf
- Full sports kit suitable for an outdoor session
- Plenty of fluids
- Shower toiletries and towel
- Shin guards.
Please report for your trial 15 minutes before the trial start time.Save to calendar