Do you have a query about your result/s?
If you don’t agree with your results, you can use the post results services to check your result. Please see full details of the options available to you by clicking the following link:
pdf Uxbridge College guide to results and post results services August 2022 (123 KB)
November re-sit English and maths GCSE
If you were awarded a grade 3 in your maths and/or English GCSE in August 2022 and would like to retake in November 2022, then you will need to agree to the following and follow the procedures below to apply online via the correct form (see links below) by 19th September 2022 at 9am.
You will receive a confirmation email to your college Microsoft account within 10 days of the deadline. Applying does not guarantee your entry for the exam. This is subject to manager’s approval.
When you apply for the re-sit, you must agree to the following:
- You will attend your normal weekly timetabled GCSE English and maths classes until the results in January 2023.
- You must attend all exams that you have requested to be entered for.
- You will independently engage in the online materials prepared for weekly self-study.
- You will attend the October half-term workshops.
- If you pass in January -only then are you able to stop attending GCSE English and / or maths classes and the College will remove you from the lessons.
Please consider whether you really are ready to take on the additional work and lessons required for the November re-sit. It is better to wait until June after you have studied some more and you are ready, than rushing into a decision based on your feelings about your results now.