Develop your passion for science with a range of qualifications based in our top-quality laboratories and classrooms. Courses combine practical applications with their use in industry and business.
What’s it like in Science?
- We have great preparation for higher education as most students completing the Level 3 Diploma progress to university to study courses such as pharmacy, pharmacology, biology, biomedical sciences, forensic science, criminology and psychology.
- Courses are practically-orientated and most of your classes will be held in our five laboratories, well-equipped with specialist equipment.
- Staff are highly qualified in their field. Their knowledge and experience will help you to prepare for university and a career in the sciences.
- We offer a supportive tutorial programme to equip you with knowledge that extends beyond the classroom and to help you to make the most of your time with us.
- Some units are assessed by coursework which is internally marked and externally moderated. Students taking the new Level 2 and 3 BTEC qualifications must also sit externally-examined units.
- It may also be possible to study GCSE English and/or maths alongside your BTEC course.
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.
You can also see our students taking part in some STEM activities as part of National Science and Engineering Week.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.