Sport and Exercise
Combine your love of sport and fitness with your practical sports aptitude and theoretical study skills to prepare for a rewardingcareer in the industry or to go to university.
- Develop your practical skills in fantastic facilities including a £6m sports hall, two outdoor multi-use pitches, a fitness centre and a sports laboratory with a strength and conditioning area that includes lifting platforms, squat rack plus the latest technology to analyse sport performance.
- Learn from industry experienced lecturers, who have worked in the sport, health and fitness industry as coaches, personal trainers, sport rehabilitators and professional sports people.
- On some of our study programmes, students will have the opportunity to study for an additional qualification, within the programme. This means you can potentially gain two qualifications at the end of your course.
- Check out our Virtual Open Day recording for Sport & other subjects here.
- Our Sport Academies provide the opportunity to play competitive sport including football, basketball, boxing, netball and cricket with links to professional clubs such as Chelsea FC Foundation, Thames Valley Cavaliers, Uxbridge Cricket Club and Blaze Netball.
Check out the latest news and activities from Sport, Travel & Public Services
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.