Sport and Exercise
Combine your love of sport and fitness with your practical sports aptitude and theoretical study skills to prepare for a rewarding career in the industry or progress to university.
- Develop your practical skills in fantastic facilities including a £6m sports hall, two outdoor multi-use pitches, a fitness centre and a sports laboratory with a strength and conditioning area that includes lifting platforms, squat rack plus the latest technology to analyse sport performance.
- Learn from industry experienced, sports performance staff, who have worked in the sport, health and fitness industry as coaches, personal trainers, sport rehabilitators and professional sports people.
- Our Sport Academies provide the opportunity to play competitive sport including football, basketball, boxing and netball with links to professional clubs such as Chelsea FC Foundation, Thames Valley Cavaliers and Blaze Netball.
- On some of our study programmes, students will have the opportunity to study for an additional qualification, within the programme. This means you can potentially gain two qualifications at the end of your course.
You maybe interested in:
- Virtual Open day recording of the Sports session for courses in September 2021
- Newsletter: Latest newsletter (Nov 2020) from the Sport, Public services and Travel & Tourism section
- Sport Academies for students 16-18 in collaboration with prestigious sports clubs
- Video: Sports Academies Video
- Click on the image below to see where our students progressed to:
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.