Procurement at Uxbridge College
Uxbridge College has the diversity of requirements that can always be associated with an outstanding learning environment. Our procurement covers all areas from national suppliers to local SMEs. Our principal areas of procurement include:-
- The learning environment
- Training delivery through subcontracting
- I.T. hardware, software, networking, support & maintenance
- Furniture fixings and equipment
- Health and safety
- Repairs and maintenance
- Printing and stationery
- Recycling and waste disposal
- Cleaning and janitorial
- Security, access and CCTV
- Sports equipment
- Mail services and equipment.
As a College we are continuing to make improvements in quality of service for our learners and we see procurement as key in this goal.
Details of live tenders and requirements are made available and we invite suppliers and contractors to express their interest in working with the College.
Please click here to view the college's Subcontracting Fees and Charges Policy - Nov 2018