Keeping you Safe on Campus
Your safety is our priority and we have put some new and additional measures in place to ensure you are safe on campus. Don't worry we are making sure you still get the same high quality teaching and a great college experience.
- Automatic no touch hand sanitisers in Reception
- Temperature checks as you come into college
- Directional and one way systems in place around campus
- Clear signage to encourage you to keep left and maintain your distance
- Enhanced regular cleaning across campus
- Hand sanitiser stations across campus
- Curriculum bubbles that are marked with colour coded signage and student lanyards
- Classrooms, workshops, salons and studios set out to meet guidelines for numbers and spacing
- Perspex screens in public face to face areas
- Teachers wearing face shields in classrooms
- Face coverings to be worn around all public areas on campus (you can also wear these in the classroom if you wish to)
- Toilet facilities specifically for each curriculum bubble.
Check out our video to see some of the measures in place: