If you would like any advice or guidance about your next steps we are open Monday to Friday between 9am – 4pm atUxbridge Campus and Hayes Campus (please note at the Hayes Campus, the Information Centre closes between 1-2pm)
For information and advice please call 01895 853333 or pop in to see our advice and guidance team.
It’s not too late to enrol! We have spaces available on the following higher education courses (please click course title for further information):
COMPUTING & IT at Hayes Campus
BTEC Level 5 HND in Computing (RQF)
Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Creative Computing in Games and VFX
TRAVEL & TOURISM
BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
When you arrive to enrol please bring with you:
- Copies of your certificates or exam results
- A form of identification (e.g. passport, drivers licence, birth certificate)
- £5.00 for your College ID card
Students aged 16-18 years old, you must also bring:
- Your Record of Achievement and/or school reports
- There may be additional charges which will be notified at enrolment
- If you are in receipt of a benefit, please bring documentary evidence to support this claim. (This must be dated within the last 3 months and in your own name or your parents name).
Students who are 19 years of age and over must also bring:
- £35.00 registration fee
- Any tuition or examination fees you have been advised about in advance.
- If you are in receipt of a benefit, please bring documentary evidence to support this claim. (This must be dated within the last 3 months and in your own name).
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Section on 01895 475247.
We look forward to welcoming you to Uxbridge College.
last updated: 22 September 2017