Art & Design
Design your future with an exciting and rewarding career in the creative industries. Work within an ever-growing industry in the UK and help shape the world around you. Enrol on a visual arts course at Uxbridge College and take your first steps towards a career within the creative arts. Explore your potential and stretch your visual talents through working with industry experienced lecturers. Gain the opportunity to meet industry clients.
What’s it like in Art, Design & Media?
- Work with a vast range of 2D & 3D disciplines including drawing & painting, ceramics, printmaking, woodwork, graphic & digital design, print multimedia, spatial & interior design, photography, fashion design and construction.
- Build industry-related experience by working on live briefs, subject & pathway specific work experience opportunities and public exhibitions. Furthermore, you could gain the chance to participate in competitions, which have included corporate redesigns, logo creation, advertising campaigns and graphic work for exhibition publicity.
- Take part in Creative Week – Creative Studies annual event showcasing our students’ talents with art exhibitions, installations and a fashion show.
- Design and create original artwork to showcase at public art exhibitions.
- Progress to prestigious art and design colleges & universities both within London and nationally including UCA and the University of the Arts London.
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.
I chose Uxbridge College as I had heard many good and positive things about the college and its facilities. On my course, we use a lot of equipment and I feel that there is always enough of the right equipment available for us to complete the work.
The lecturers are helpful and always there if we need help after class. The lessons are varied and the lecturers make learning fun and exciting. I would definitely recommend the college to family and friends.