Train to become a part of the exciting and glamorous, beauty industry. Learn beauty therapy, hair and make-up, massage skills and more, while working with real clients in our in-house salons and studios.
- Learn from our industry experienced tutors, who bring a wealth of knowledge from the industry and understand exactly what you need to succeed in this field
- Develop your special effect make-up skills in our brand-new media make-up studio. This course is taught by Sita Gill who won the BABTAC & CIBTAC Make-Up Artist of the Year Award in 2019 (and 2017!) and who has a wealth of experience working with celebrities in film and television.
- Train in our specialist salon - Distinction, work with real clients, using the best quality products, including Dermalogica.
- Develop your knowledge further with planned workshops from industry specialists, trips to trade shows and exhibitions and exciting opportunities to enter industry competitions.
- Work experience provides a key role in developing employability skills further, with past students attending placements at Pinewood Studios and Imagine Spa.
Distinction is our top quality beauty salon, based at the Hayes Campus. We are open to the public, offering a wide range of beauty treatments at a highly discounted price.
Click here for pricelist or to make a booking call 01895 853666.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.