Open up an exciting range of career opportunities in the Beauty Industry by training in our in-house salon, treatment rooms and make-up studios. Your tutors are professional therapists and you will be working to a professional standard on real clients.
- Get skilled in our specialised on-site hair and beauty salons learning the latest techniques with specialist equipment and usingindustry-standard products.
- Attend workshops, trade shows, exhibitions and compete in industry competitions to extend your knowledge.
- Learn from award-winning, industry-experienced tutors. One of our tutors is Sita Gill – 2017 & 2019 winner of the BABTAC & CIBTAC Make-Up Artist of the Year Award.
- Develop your employability skills by getting involved in work experience opportunities. In the past students have attended placements in Pinewood Studios & Imagine Spa.
You maybe interested in:
- Virtual Open Day recording of the Beauty Therapy & Hairdressing session for courses in Sept 2021
- Uxbridge College Hairdressing courses
- Our on-site beauty salon - Distinction, based at the Hayes Campus. We are open to the public, offering a wide range of beauty treatments at discounted prices. Click here for pricelist or to make a booking call 01895 853666.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.