Computing & Information Technology
Looking for a way to get qualified for university whilst building the computing or games development skills to help you into the industry? Want an opportunity to work with industry- standard software on courses developed by some of the largest, most recognisable names in the computing, games development and visual effects industries? If so our courses will help you achieve your career goals.
What’s it like in Computing?
- Train in the latest industry-standard applications used for games development such as Autodesk Maya, Pixologic Zbrush, Unreal Engine and Unity
- Work on assignment briefs developed by industry professionals from Microsoft, Sony, Framestore, Double Negative and Blue Zoo on our NextGen Skills Academy diploma programme.
- Access to professional qualifications (CompTIA) in addition to full time programmes to fill out your skillset and improve your future employability*. (*available on HND Programmes.)
- Specialist, qualified teaching staff, many with industry experience to direct you to the knowledge and skills important for university, apprenticeships and industry.
- Strong progression routes to a number of universities including Queen Mary University of London, Kings College London, Bournemouth University, University College London and University of Westminster.
Access to Higher Education
If you are hoping to go to university but do not have a Level 3 qualification, we offer an Access to Higher Education Diploma in Computing - please click here for further details.
Games Development Courses
If you would like to develop your skills in game development please click here to find out more about our Game Development courses.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.