English -ESOL & EFL
What’s it like in ESOL?
- Gain the confidence to progress onto advanced levels and then to other courses at the college and into employment.
- Improve your language skills in your free time by getting involved in social events around campus.
- Make fantastic progress with help from our supportive staff who know how to help you succeed.
- Previous students have had excellent results and gained very high marks in their English exams.
Our ESOL courses provide students with essential English skills and are suitable for those who have come to live in the UK permanently. We offer courses to both adults and young learners, from Entry 1 to Level 2. At the College's most recent Ofsted inspection our ESOL courses were graded as outstanding.
Our EFL courses are suitable for students who want to gain an international English qualification that can be used in their home country. We offer courses from elementary level to advanced level. Our EFL courses are accredited by the British Council. The minimum age for students on these courses is 18 years old. Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions factsheet
I came here as I heard from my friends that this is one of the best colleges in London, and they were right. The lecturers are amazing as when they explain the work they make sure that everyone understands and if you don’t they always go through it again.
As well as teaching support, the college also offers great personal support. The Student Support Team are always available for any personal issues and help to resolve them quickly and confidentially.
Get more from your English course
- There have been excellent results in English exams with students gaining high marks
- Courses are available from elementary to advanced level
- Students will gain the confidence to progress onto other courses and into employment.