English -ESOL & EFL
Free English Courses for Students over 19!
If you are ready to enrol on a full-time or part-time ESOL course and you earn below the the annual London Living Wage of £20,572.50 (£16,009.50 if you are an outer London resident) your tuition fees will be free!
Please note: you will need to provide evidence of your earnings (wage slips or a current contract with details of your earnings) when you come to enrol and there may be other costs you do need to pay for, depending on your course.
What’s it like in ESOL?
- Gain the confidence to progress onto advanced levels and then to other courses at the college and into employment.
- Improve your language skills in your free time by getting involved in social events around campus.
- Make fantastic progress with help from our supportive staff who know how to help you succeed.
- Previous students have had excellent results and gained very high marks in their English exams.
Our ESOL courses provide students with essential English skills and are suitable for those who have come to live in the UK permanently. We offer courses to both adults and young learners, from Entry 1 to Level 2. At the College's most recent Ofsted inspection our ESOL courses were graded as outstanding.
Our EFL courses are suitable for students who want to gain an international English qualification that can be used in their home country. We offer courses from elementary level to advanced level. The minimum age for students on these courses is 18 years old. Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions factsheet
Get more from your English course
- There have been excellent results in English exams with students gaining high marks
- Courses are available from elementary to advanced level
- Students will gain the confidence to progress onto other courses and into employment.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.