Are you interested in a fast-paced career that involves entertaining millions of people? Get a head start in the media or games industries by gaining the creative and technical skills needed to bring your ideas to life.
What’s it like in Media?
- You will have the opportunity to write, film, direct and edit for film and television and create your own music videos, documentaries and short films.
- Produce concept art for characters and environments, create animation, construct 3D models, and even design and develop fully-playable games.
- Learn from passionate and highly qualified lecturers who use their years of filmmaking and game development experience to help you develop the specialist skills required to progress to higher education or employment.
- Gain professional insight from a variety of industry speakers and visit the workplace of companies such as Coca Cola, Jagex Games Studios and Sky Studios.
- Take part in work experience opportunities and live client briefs to gain first-hand experience of what it’s really like to work in a creative industry.
- Our students have gone on to work at companies such as Pinewood Studios and Double Negative, progress to higher education placements at universities such as Brunel University London, University of Hertfordshire, and Bournemouth University, win national awards and be BAFTA nominated.
Have a look at what you could be doing if you are a media student at Uxbridge College - click here to see some of our media students' work.
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.