Get a head start into the technology and visual world around us. Learn film and media production, games design or make your voice heard through a journalism course. Gain creative and technical skills to bring your ideas to life.
- Learn to write, direct and edit for film and television and create your own music videos, documentaries and short films.
- Produce concept art for characters and environments, create animation, construct 3D models, and even design and develop fully-playable games.
- Improve your writing skills and learn to adapt it for various formats in journalism. Gain hands-on knowledge via work experience projects and live client briefs. Visit companies such as Sky Studios, Jagex Games Studios, Coca Cola for a professional insight into their working via expert talks and lectures.
- Learn from passionate and highly qualified lecturers who use their years of filmmaking and game development experience to help you develop the specialist skills required to progress to higher education or employment
- Check out our Virtual Open Day recording for Media & other subjects here.
Have a look at what you could be doing if you are a media student at Uxbridge College - click here to see some of our media students' work.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.