Course units include:
- Principles of working in business administration
- Understand the role of an administrator
- Use social media for business purposes
- Provide administrative support
- Follow administrative practices and create procedures
- Communicate in a business environment
- Support the organisation of an event
4 GCSE Grade 3 including English or a Level 1 in Business
Who is the course for?
This is a vocational course for students who are 19 or above with a keen interest in business administration and how it operates. This course can lead to further study or employment.
Lectures, IT workshops, discussions, group and individual project work.
How is the course assessed?
Range of assessment methodologies, including 2 examination-based units, controlled assessments and time limited assignments.
Where Next – Job Opportunities
Employment in a role within the business or corporate sector.
Where Next – Further Studies
Access to Higher Education or BTEC Level 3 Diploma / Extended Diploma in Business
How to apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
>> Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
>>Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.