Tuition is free on full-time courses up to and including Level 3 vocational and A Level programmes.
Some courses may have small costs for materials and kits.
Some of our courses are free to adults who are:
- Earning less than £21,500 per year
- Need to learn English as a Second Language
- Aged 19-23 and taking their first Level 3 course
- Studying English or maths at or below Level 2 (GCSE)
- Learning basic computing.
Advanced Learner Loans are available for further education courses at Level 3 or higher education (including HNDs and HNCs). More information is available here on the government website.
At Uxbridge College we can assist in making your study easy and affordable. You may be eligible for other financial support, depending on your circumstances. Our Student Support Team can help with any queries you may have. Click here for more information.