Prepare for a career in the business world by developing your flair for business and accounting. Gain the skills you need to succeed including sales, law, marketing, finance and administration and accounting.
What's it like in Business
- Tutors have a wide range of industry experience and combine theory and practical sessions to prepare you for progression to higher education and employment.
- Enhance your studies through a variety of enrichment activities including trips to Mercedes World, the Branding Museum and Wembley Stadium. These visits provide an opportunity to understand and bring the theory alive plus they are an informative and practical way of seeing business in action.
- Take part in business challenges and put your entrepreneurial skills into practice by creating and promoting a product or raising funds for charity. For the last two years running we have been finalists for the TfL competition and won prizes as a result of this.
- Experience the world of business life through guest speakers and taking part in branded assignments from diverse companies including Divine Chocolate, Coca-Cola and Barclays.
- Students have previously been on work placements to Marriott Hotels, Metro Bank, British Airways, Matalan, Boots and local estate agents.
- Former students have progressed to prestigious universities including Brunel University London, Royal Holloway, Middlesex University, University of Reading and Kingston University
Access to Higher Education
If you are hoping to go to university but do not have a Level 3 qualification, we offer an Access to Higher Education Diploma in Business - please click here for further details.
The lecturers are all very friendly and they not only care about our education but also our well-being. They are experts in their field and that is beneficial to us as they know the area inside out and can tell us what it’s like to work in the industry – that’s something we cannot learn from books.
The college has great facilities especially the canteen, the food is nice and varied and I can always find something to eat at a reasonable price.