Understand, create and perform music. Learn music production and performance plus gain the practical and technical skills required for a career in the music industry.
- Live briefs and industry experience are at the core of this course – your projects will involve creating and performing music in
situations that mirror today’s music industry and will link withother art forms, meaning you will be a ‘flexible musician.
- You will rehearse and record in our soundproofed industry-standard studios using the latest technology and be supported by expert sound technicians.
- Use industry-standard software, such as Logic ProX, to record, edit and mix the classics and your own original material.
- You will play to live audiences – gigs are set up at a range of venues so you can perform different styles of music to a variety of audiences.
- Our staff will share their first-hand experience of the music business, providing practical and theoretical classes to help you develop your skills to write your own compositions andperfect your performance and technical skills.
You maybe interested in:
- Virtual Open Day recording of the Performing Arts, Dance and Music session for courses in September 2021.
- Uxbridge College Performing Arts and Dance courses.
- UAL's Emerge showcase (featuring Uxbridge College students). View it here...
- News item: Theatre heavyweight Kwame Kwei-Armah joins Uxbridge College as patron
- Click on the image below to see where our students have progressed to:
- Our in-house theatre company - Praxis Theatre
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.