If you like to express your creativity and make people feel good about themselves, hairdressing is a great career choice! New technology and emerging trends in this sector, present opportunities to grow, excel and branch out in the industry.
- Your lessons are designed with the perfect mix of theory and practical and are delivered by excellent, industry experienced staff.
One of our team was a National Finalist in the Afro Stylist of the Year Competition held at “Salon International” in October 2017.
- Gain on-the-job training at our in-house salon - Distinction, while working with real clients and with professional products such as Wella and Dermalogica.
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends and develop your technical knowledge by attending workshops, visits from industry professionals and participating in industry exhibitions and competitions.
- Our excellent links with local employers and industry offer students with great career opportunities. You will also have a chance to trade test for jobs at a range of salons such as Headmasters.
You maybe interested in:
- Virtual Open Day recording of the Beauty Therapy & Hairdressing session for courses in Sept 2020
- Uxbridge College Beauty Therapy and Specialist Make-Up courses
- Our on-site beauty salon - Distinction, based at the Hayes Campus. We are open to the public, offering a wide range of beauty treatments at discounted prices. Click here for pricelist or to make a booking call 01895 853666.
- How Uxbridge College benefits from being a HABIA Member School.
*HABIA are the standards setting agency for the hair and beauty sector. Providing quality approvals for training excellence, and the developers of all hair and beauty occupational standards.
Interested in Apprenticeships?
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.