If you like to express your creativity and make people feel good about themselves, hairdressing is a great career choice! New technology and emerging trends in this sector, present opportunities to grow, excel and branch out in the industry.
- Practical work is at the core of our hairdressing courses. Gain on-the-job training via our in-house salon, Distinction, where students work on real clients under supervision, using professional products.
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends and develop your technical knowledge by attending workshops & industry related exhibitions such as Salon International.
- Your lessons are delivered by our excellent industry experienced staff, some of them are winners of prestigious industry awards.
Our industry links include:
- Wella International - conduct workshops for learners in Wella studios in London
- Headmasters - teach interview techniques, avant garde workshops and offer trade tests to Level 3 students at the end of their course
You maybe interested in:
- Uxbridge College Beauty Therapy and Specialist Make-Up courses
- Our on-site beauty salon - Distinction, based at the Hayes Campus. We are open to the public, offering a wide range of beauty treatments at discounted prices. Click here for pricelist or to make a booking call 01895 853666.
- How Uxbridge College benefits from being a HABIA Member School.
*HABIA are the standards setting agency for the hair and beauty sector. Providing quality approvals for training excellence, and the developers of all hair and beauty occupational standards.
Interested in Apprenticeships?
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.