Performing Arts & Dance
Prepare for a career on stage, on screen or behind the scenes. Gain an academic qualification as you hone your acting, dance and performing skills to become a confident artist.
- We have established our own college theatre company - Praxis Performing Arts - so students gain experience of working in an industry environment.
- Learn from our experienced tutors who continue to work in the industry, bringing a wealth of knowledge and providing you with the skills you need to succeed.
- Our students have gained and continue to gain work experience as background actors on professional TV shoots with Channel 4 and subsidiary production companies, such as E4.
- Make the most of the opportunities to perform at national shows and professional events. Students have performed at Move It – the UK’s biggest dance show and at the Ideal Home show!
- Progress to higher education courses including our new Level 4 course and to university. Former students have secured places at top institutions such as Central School of Speech and Drama, Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts and the Royal Academy of Dance.
You maybe interested in:
- Virtual Open Day recording of the Performing Arts, Dance and Music session for courses in September 2021.
- Uxbridge College Music courses.
- UAL's Emerge showcase (featuring Uxbridge College students). View it here...
- News item: Theatre heavyweight Kwame Kwei-Armah joins Uxbridge College as patron
- Click on the image below to see where our students have progress to:
- Our in-house theatre company - Praxis Theatre
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.