Prepare yourself for a fantastic future at our Uxbridge College Sixth Form Centre. We offer a very successful A Level programme with 14 subject areas to choose from and a large range of combinations.
What’s it like in the Sixth Form Centre?
- Our success rates are above the national average and we have excellent achievement rates. Staff specialise in teaching A Levels and many lecturers are also trained A Level and GCSE examiners, who give expert advice on how to achieve the highest grades.
- Every year many students progress onto degree courses at prestigious institutions – these have included Oxford, Cambridge and many Russell Group universities as well as high tarriff institutions. Extra support is available to those applying to study medicine, or who wish to go to Oxford or Cambridge.
- We offer a wide range of subjects at A Level and GCSE, which will give you a great start for your future. Our supportive tutorial programme equips you with knowledge that extends beyond the classroom and helps you to make the most of your time with us.
- Students get involved in many varied extra-curricular activities such as debating competitions (reaching the national final in recent years), revision workshops, visits to universities, exhibitions, and lectures, plus subject-specific events such as trips to the Houses of Parliament or the Supreme Court
- Take inspiration from a range of guest speakers including poets, authors, film-makers, actors, athletes, scientists and politicians.
At Uxbridge College students are at the heart of what we do - we create opportunities, we create success and we create futures. We provide the skills you need to study higher education at college or at university. Last year 833 students went to university – click here to find out what universities our students progressed.
Last updated: 10 January 2018