Prepare yourself for a successful future at our Uxbridge College Sixth Form Centre. We offer a very successful A Level programme and also a one-year GCSE course which will help you progress to future study in A Levels or other courses here in college.
What’s it like in the Sixth Form Centre?
- Our success rates are above the national average and we have excellent achievement rates. Staff specialise in teaching A Levels and many lecturers are also trained A Level and GCSE examiners, who give expert advice on how to achieve the highest grades.
- Every year many students progress onto degree courses at prestigious institutions – these have included Oxford, Cambridge and many Russell Group universities. Extra support is available to those applying to study medicine, or who wish to go to Oxford or Cambridge.
- We offer a wide range of subjects at A Level and GCSE, which will give you a great start for your future. Our supportive tutorial programme equips you with knowledge that extends beyond the classroom and helps you to make the most of your time with us.
- Students get involved in many varied extra-curricular activities such as debating competitions (reaching the national final in recent years), revision workshops, visits to universities, exhibitions, and lectures, plus subject-specific events such as trips to the Houses of Parliament or the Supreme Court
- Take inspiration from a range of guest speakers including poets, authors, film-makers, actors, athletes, scientists and politicians.
Access to Higher Education
If you are hoping to go to university but do not have a Level 3 qualification, we offer an Access to Higher Education Diploma in Humanities - please click here for further details.
At Uxbridge College students are at the heart of what we do - we create opportunities, we create success and we create futures. We provide the skills you need to study higher education at college or at university. Last year 833 students went to university – click here to find out what universities our students progressed.
Last updated: 10 January 2018
Uxbridge College has been especially helpful in helping me apply for university, in guiding me and encouraging me as well as help on my personal statement.
What impressed me the most about Uxbridge College was the staff and the standard of teaching. I found the teachers to be very genuine, something that really mattered to me, and they often went above and beyond the call of duty.