A-Levels and GCSEs
- We offer one of the largest subject ranges to choose from in the local area.
- NEW!!! AS Economics & Further Maths from September 2021
- The number of combinations that can be studied is higher than most A Level providers.
- Our supportive tutorial programme equips you with knowledge and skills to think and work independently, preparing you for university, apprenticeships or work.
- Enjoy an enriched curriculum with extra- curricular activities such as competitions, societies, visits to universities, lectures and trips.
- Experience top-quality teaching from our highly-qualified and industry experienced staff.
Over 24 years old? You could study AS Level Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths for FREE*. Click here for more details and eligibility.
You may be interested in:
- Videos: A set of videos on individual A Level subjects: What your course entails and future prospects. Click here to view.
At Uxbridge College students are at the heart of what we do - we create opportunities, we create success and we create futures. We provide the skills you need to study higher education at college or at university. Last year 792 students went to university – click here to find out what universities our students progressed to.
Virtual Open Day recording of the Sixth Form Centre - A Levels & Science session for courses in September 2021
- News item: Record number of Oxford, Cambridge and Medicine applications for Uxbridge College students
- News item: Nutrition student chosen for Gavin Taylor Bursary Award
* latest DfE progress measures published January 2020
Students are encouraged to achieve their maximum potential and we offer tailor made programmes with all the teaching and support you need. Our excellent pass rates show that setting high standards for our students pays off. Our success rates for A Levels and GCSEs are above national averages.
The Sixth Form Centre is where our GCSEs are delivered. It has dedicated facilities at the Uxbridge Campus including modern classrooms, with smartboard technology, and fully equipped science laboratories.
If you are 19+ and are looking for GCSE or Functional Skills in English and Maths please click here.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your Level and choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button.