A-Levels and GCSEs
- Our students produce consistent success rates that are above the national average.
- Our supportive tutorial programme equips you with knowledge that extends beyond the classroom and helps you to make the most of your time with us.
- Our students progress to prestigious institutions including Oxbridge & Russel Group universities.
- Our staff specialise in teaching A Levels. Some of them are trained A Levels and GCSE examiners. Their in-depth knowledge and expertise can prepare you for the highest grades.
- You can get involved in a variety of extra-curricular activities such as debating competitions, clubs, visits to universities, exhibitions, lectures and trips.
At Uxbridge College students are at the heart of what we do - we create opportunities, we create success and we create futures. We provide the skills you need to study higher education at college or at university. Last year 834 students went to university – click here to find out what universities our students progressed.
Students are encouraged to achieve their maximum potential and we offer tailor made programmes with all the teaching and support you need. Our excellent pass rates show that setting high standards for our students pays off. Our success rates for A Levels and GCSEs are above national averages.
The Sixth Form Centre is where our GCSEs are delivered. It has dedicated facilities at the Uxbridge Campus including modern classrooms, with smartboard technology, and fully equipped science laboratories.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your Level and choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button.