Adults 24 Plus
FREE* courses for Adults!
Looking for a new job and need to update your qualifications? Want to improve your skills for your current job? Seeking a promotion? Want a career change and need to enhance your skills?
Gain a recognised qualification plus support to help you get you where you want to be!
FREE* Level 2 Online Courses for Adults 19+ years old
Improve your skills and knowledge for job and career development with a fully online course. Study flexibly at a time and place that fits your commitments with opportunities available in a range of subjects. Click here to view the courses and apply.
FREE* Level 3 Courses for Adults 24+ years old
If you are over 24 years old and don't already have a Level 3 qualification, then you could be eligible for free tuition which could save you hundreds of ££s!
Free tuition is available on the courses below in a range of subjects and there are full-time and part-time options to choose from.
So, if you are thinking about retraining for a new job, learning a new skill or getting a qualification to help you progress in your career then come and talk to us!
If you want to study something different or you do not fulfil the eligibility criteria, get in touch as there may be other courses we can help with too.
- Introductory Certificate for Entry to the Uniformed Services - Security & Risk
- Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing
- Certificate in understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- BTEC National Diploma in Engineering Certificate in User IT Skills - ICDL Advanced
- Early years/Childcare - Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- AS Levels in Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Maths
Find out more - have an informal chat with our advisors who can help you find the right course to suit you and also guide you on how to enrol.
🏢 - come into the college during our drop-in advice and enrolment days click www.uxbridgecollege.ac.uk/enrol for dates and times
📞 - 01895 853333
(*Free tuition for eligible adults. ID and registration fees apply and you may have to pay for exam/materials costs.)