Keeping you Safe on Campus
Your safety is our priority and we remain with additional measures in place to ensure you are safe on campus. Don't worry we are making sure you still get the same high quality teaching and a great college experience.
- Automatic no touch hand sanitisers in Reception
- Temperature checks as you come into college
- Clear signage to encourage you to keep left and maintain your distance
- Enhanced regular cleaning across campus
- Hand sanitiser stations across campus
- Perspex screens in public face to face areas
- Face coverings to be worn* in all corridors and indoor communal spaces on campus
- Regular Lateral Flow Device (LFD) testing.
The College's overarching Covid-19 Risk Assessment has been revised - please click here to read it.
Please remember it is a legal requirement to wear a face covering* on public transport and also in shops.
*unless you are exempt